One of my favorite bloggers (I’ve quoted him before) just posted another humdinger. Because I so totally agree — and because I know many of you do as well — I’m sharing a portion of what he wrote …
Here are the truths that I perceive about Donald Trump;
- He doesn’t love this country as much as he loves himself. He has never been nor will he ever be a patriot. If waving the flag pushes his agenda, whatever that agenda may be, he will wave the flag.
- He is not a Christian. He doesn’t believe in nor does he worship a spiritual God. He considers himself a deity and his success, possessions and wealth are proofs of his incredible god-like powers.
- He is a racist. He may not wear the hood and the robes of the Klan but he backs the basic premise of the KKK, that whites are superior over all other races.
- He adheres to a system of social stratification (a caste system). He groups people in societal clusters based on social economics; race, occupation, income, wealth, social status, and derived power (social and political). Obviously, in his mind, he and his family are at the top of the food chain.
- He is an egocentric, thin-skinned, narcissist.
If you’re so inclined, you can read the rest of the post here.
I know I’ve expressed this before … MANY times … but I must say it again:
There is absolutely NOTHING about this man that is good for our country.
I’m well aware his supporters disagree, but IMO this is because so few of them are willing to look beyond the rhetoric he spews on Twitter and in his rallies. But then, why should they? For all intents and purposes, they see him as their savior. He is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! (But as many have postulated, what was wrong with it in the first place?)
Sorry if you’re sick and tired of reading the (many) complaints I have related to “our” egocentric, thin-skinned, narcissistic leader but unfortunately, like many of you reading this, I live in an area where most of the people think tRump is the cat’s meow. If not for this blog, I think I might go into a deep depressive state!
So I say Thank You! I appreciate your support.