I have a few Christian “followers” — and these questions are mostly directed to them. However, everyone/anyone can feel free to jump in at anytime.
- What were the requirements you had to fill to be “saved” in your denomination?
- How did you know you were “saved”?
- What do you need to do to stay “saved”?
- Is it your belief that if a person leaves the faith, they were not “saved” in the first place? If so, why?
- If your answer to #4 is “yes,” what must the person do to truly be “saved”?
- If your answer to #4 is “no,” can the person be “re-saved”? If so, what must they do?